Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

10 September, 2006

Sweden, not Seoul

I have left Korea for a couple of weeks. I will be spending one week in Sweden and then one week in Beijing. I don't have any thing fun to say, because that's the way I am. Before I left Korea we partied a little with Paul, and here are some pictures from that night.

We had some gin and tonic. The tonic was probably more expensive than the gin.

Henrik had a good time.

When I got home to Sweden I visited my parents and got to meet their new puppies!

This cutie is Jill. She really liked the camera.

Jack is really cool but a little more shy. Jill is once again in the photo, in my sisters lap.

And finally here is a picture of them both after a hard days playing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>