Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

02 October, 2006

[insert funny Seoul pun here]

Johan bought a new camera today. Here's a picture of my old camera & Johan's new camera kissing:











Mine is an N50, and Johan's is a D50!!! Can you believe it?! Such a coincidence!!!! I'm expecting "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" to call any minute now. Probably, next time you go to one of those museums (although why would you? They're pretty crappy), you'll see an exhibit about us.

Uhh... in other news, in my class (at my job which I have quit (but am working at for another month, stupid notice)), we get these cards for phrases in English and Korean, like, "Copy from the blackboard" (which is ironic, as we only have whiteboards) or "This is homework." We were recently given this one:

How do they expect me NOT to steal it?? I've never used any of the cards, but another teacher used this one, and her whole class started laughing, so I guess it's just as funny in Korean. It is so typical of my job, that they make 20 copies of something in English BEFORE they check with a native speaker. They have made copies of all the tests for the entire year at my school without proofreading them first. The test I gave last week had some questions that had more than one right answer, one with no right answer, and a few more with grammatical mistakes. It drives me crazy (which the kids call me all the time anyhow. Bastards).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>