Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

22 October, 2006

Seoul Caliber II

The other day there was a protest outside the American Embassy in Seoul. It was very exciting. There were like 30 protesters and 50 police officers in full riot gear. Apparently, Condoleeza Rice was in town to give a speech, and the people were protesting the US sactioning North Korea for the nuclear test. I think. You can see all the police lined up in back in the picture. Protests always put me in a good mood. Like I'm an activist, saving the world. Yes, even if I'm not in the protest, just walking by. Good enough for me.North Korea's army:
Scary, but the fact that they need to be plugged in gives them limited mobility, thank goodness. So we're safe for awhile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>