Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

16 November, 2006

De La Seoul

We're back in Seoul. Blah. Thailand was super fun. We went snorkelling, elephant riding, swimming, boating, and kayaking, got massages, got harrassed by many tailors, watched a Vegas-style Thai extravaganza, and lounged on the beach. & ate a lot. The food was soooo good. I ate approximately 15 kilos of cashews while in Thailand. & every day I ate cashew chicken at least once. & usually chicken with noodles once. Here's a picture of the very best noodles & chicken I ate:

I don't know if it's still called Phad Thai if they're big noodles. Usually they were small noodles. I was soooo worried when the big noodles came out, I didn't think I'd be able to handle it, but they were fantabulous.
There were all kinds of crazy new fruits to try, too. The only reason I wanted to go to Thailand was to try a Mangostein, but it turns out they aren't freaking in season!! Luckily there were all sorts of other exotic things:
Custard apples:


Something that looks like a pineapple, but is more like fried rice:


Longans:

Dragonfruit:


But now I'm back in Korea, with not-so-fabulous Korean food, & few funny fruits. Phooey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>