Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

21 November, 2006

I want your Seoul


Last month, Johan and I went to the Changdeokgung Palace. It was quite nice. I wanted to go to the zoo, because I enjoy seeing animals in small cages and dreaming of monkey slaves, but it was too far away. So I just closed my eyes, pointed to a map, this palace is where my finger landed, and away we went. Then it turned out we had to wait for like 2 hours for a tour in English (you aren't allowed to go inside on your own, you have to be in a tour. It's like they don't trust people or something... So rude. I stole a statue when the tour guide wasn't looking just to get back at them.), so we walked around in the area for awhile. Since we've already been to Insadong a few times, we decided to hit up the Kitchen Utensil Museum instead. We were standing outside, about to go in, and Johan got over-excited. The guy LOVES kitchen utensils, and a museum full of them was just too much for him. He started hyperventillating, almost fainted, and we had to leave. Instead, we went to the Buddhist Art Museum. It was nice and calm, and Johan could control himself. Then we went to the palace. We were busy taking pictures with our nice shiny cameras, so we missed basically everything of what the guide was saying. I was completely disappointed we didn't see Korea's King and Queen wandering around. They must have been at their other palace.

Oh, and last night I went to Raw, my favorite place for roll & sushi, with Johan & his little job friends. Paul wondered if I was going to write about it. So I am, just to please him, since he said I'm a better blogger than Johan. HAHA!

1 Comments:

At 20:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right girl! You write more and better! Johan will kick my ass now - good thing I'm his boss :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>