Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

25 January, 2007

Free your Seoul


Paul + Tamago

Sushi! We went to Raw again last night. We got free deep-fried ice cream like usual, but we also got free Philadelphia rolls and free udon noodles. Yay, free!

The other day these four ladies knocked on the door. I got that they wanted me to come to their church, although I think we established that it wasn't in English, so I was a little hesitant. &, also, I'm pretty much an atheist, too. But then they gave me this:

The nicest free plastic tablecloth I've ever received!! So I'm totally a Christian now!! Or whatever religion they were! Score!

Then, just now, ANOTHER lady knocked on my door & gave me a yoghurt drink!


I'm not sure what she wanted, but I'm totally down with it!

Also, inspired by Mirabelle's luxury-housewife posts, I attempted to make a chocolate pudding cake today.
It turned out like this:

The watery part is chocolate water, which isn't as gross as it sounds. It's like a thin cake raft, floating on the chocolate sea. But quite yummy. Thank goodness. Because Johan & I have to eat the WHOLE THING tonight, since we're going on vacation to MALAYSIA tomorrow! Wooooooooooo!

1 Comments:

At 13:22, Blogger Ben said...

Hi!
Larious!
Get it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>