Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

10 January, 2007

The Life of the Party

The other night, we had a party. Just for people from Johan's company, if you're wondering why you didn't get invited... Or if you're from Johan's company and wondering why you didn't get invited... uh... ask Johan.
It was fun. We chitchatted, ate some pizza and Korean cakes Natasha and Soyoung brought, AND I got to show off that I know the word "stethoscope" in Korean!! 5 stars for our party!!
When we (er, Johan) cleaned up the next day, we discovered that like over two-thirds of the beer cans had beer in them still. & many of them were almost totally full! So it seems Johan works with squares who like to appear "hip" and "with it" by drinking. Interesting. From my photos, it also seems that he works with the most red-eye-prone bunch since... nobody! They're has never been a group more prone to red eye in pictures! Ever! I worked for literally minutes trying to fix all their red eyes, but some were impossible to fix (without exerting more than the minimal effort I was willing to put forth, anyway). My Korean friend Maria told me that, "All you Swedish people are so handsome!! Isn't anybody ugly over there??" I told her I'm sure we could find her some.

You think those beer cans on the table are empty, even though I just told you most of them weren't, don't you? Do you think I make these things up??

Yesterday, Sharon and I went for a jaunt around the Euljiro area. She's leaving Korea in a few days. *sob* We went shopping, ate lunch and ice cream, AND found all kinds of wacky art projects.
A giant hybrid fruit/vegetable tree. From my washer/drier and microwave/oven and now this, I can only conlude that Koreans are master combiners. It's weird I've never seen Combos here, then.

Some kind of crime scene, involving a psycho Snow White (see how her eyes are rolled back in her head??) restrained by police tape.

And here's me with my favorite fungus. No, not foot fungus! Mushrooms! (although I totally like foot fungus a lot, too):


I also sampled squash-flavored gelato (tasted EXACTLY like cold squash!) and black sesame flavored (tasted weird... but better than the squash). Oh, and in unrelated news, the other day I put dishwashing detergent in the washer! HAHA! Alas, I realized before I started it, so I didn't find out what would happen. Sorry.

1 Comments:

At 01:26, Blogger koria said...

That's my favourite fungus too! (The foot fungus, obviously.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>