Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

12 December, 2006

Hockey!

Don't you hate it when you order a vegetarian meal on the airplane, but you aren't really a vegetarian, you're just really picky, and then the normal meal seems way better? Yeah, me too. Look what they wanted me to eat on the plane on Saturday:

What is it, you ask? It looks so green, yet very spongy, like some sort of radioactive muffins, you say? Yes. It's green eggy thing. Like a frittata or something (uh.. if "frittata" means like an omelet mixed with a bit of flour to make it thicker & more cake-like). It didn't taste green at all, in fact. & to be honest, I kind of like food that is a surprising color, so everything turned out alright.
In other news, Johan & I went to a hockey game for the first time ever last night, since Stoffer got us in for free. Yay, free!


It was the Malmö Red Hawks vs. the Frölunda... somethings. I don't know what they were. Well I do know they were winners, anyhow. Malmö lost. Probably because Johan & I only stayed for the first period, so they got sad and lost the will to win. Sorry Malmö! The hotdogs just can't compare to Costco hotdogs. Like 3x the price, smaller with no onions, and no free drink! It's just silly!


Here's Frölunda after scoring a goal:

Awww, they look so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>