Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

07 December, 2006

Seoul Food

What do you eat every day, Morgan?
Well, I'm glad you asked that question. Last night, I had a big salad, an eggplant parmesan-esque thing, ravioli with herb parmesan, and freshly squeezed carrot-cucumber-ginger juice (which is one of the most disgusting things I've ever drank. I don't recommend it).

Do you eat such fancy food every night?
Uh... yes, and for lunch and breakfast, too.
Really?
No.

Also, yesterday as I was walking to the phone repair place because my stupid phone broke again, this woman tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a potato and walked away. It was a roasted sweet potato, and it was delicious. About halfway through, I was like, "Stranger Danger! What?" I remembered I'm not supposed to take food from strangers! Duh! My bad. But free food, how can I pass that up?!
Me and my potato:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>