Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

29 November, 2006

Suwon-mates isn't as catchy


Okay, I still haven't been doing anything exciting (or at least not anything I've taken a picture of or that I could post on a website my mom reads, heh heh heh, nudge nudge). So here's another account of something I did last month (October was a good month! How come I never posted then?!).
Johan, Razzy, and I went to the Suwon City Walls, aka the Hwaseong Fortress, aka the Fortress of Filial Piety. I'm sure you've heard of it. King Jeongjo constructed the fortress complex to honor and house the remains of his father Prince Sado who was forced to commit suicide by being shut in a rice chest by King Yeongjo. Now does it ring a bell?? Johan claims, "It's better than the Great Wall in China!" I've never been, but I'm still a little sceptical. Johan lies a lot.


At the gift shop, I bought an awesome filial piety scarf!! & later that day, I found a scarf of the subway map!! Therefor I have started a scarf collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>