Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

14 December, 2006

Christmas in the Air

This is the strange plastic Christmas tree in Bantorget in Lund:
TreeTilted
We can compare it to the more-traditional tree in Stortorget in Malmö:

What can we conclude from this comparison? I'm not sure.
I went to Lund yesterday to meet my friend Niklas for dinner and do some shopping. Here's me entertaining myself whilst waiting for him:

The most exciting part of my day was that I bought a pair of black pants and a black shirt from H&M, and THEY DIDN'T CHARGE ME FOR THE SHIRT!!! This is the second time something like this has happened to me. The first time, like two years ago, I bought a yellow t-shirt and a yellow sweatshirt from Old Navy, and they didn't charge me for the t-shirt. So in the future, I only buy one color of clothes at the same time. Sure, I'm probably going to burn in the fires of heck (yes, heck. It's not like I'm a murderer or something.), but hey! Free shirt!! Wooooo!

1 Comments:

At 08:19, Blogger koria said...

That is so beautiful. Like yeah the tree is strange and the statue is nice and historical and your pic looks so cozy and warm but - - getting things for free - - WOW. Beautiful. You're my heroine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>