Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

13 December, 2006

I Know What You Ate Last Night...

Last night, I made this for dinner:

Veggie burgers, potato/sweet potato/carrots made in the oven, and macaroni & cheese (although I modified the recipe quite a bit, due to the fact that I don't like spices, and I don't believe in measuring). It was fabulously delicious. "This is the second time you've posted your dinner here lately. You're such a braggart, and is this going to be a food blog now or what?!" you say. Um, whatever, look at these:

"Those tomatoes look rotten," you say. That's because they're not even tomatoes, Ignoramus! They're kumatoes! That's right, the all-natural vegetable, grown by traditional secrets, easily distinguished by their unusual color and the fullness of their flavor! They do taste eerily similar to tomatoes, though. & maybe they're an aphrodisiac?? I didn't notice anything, but I'll ask Johan & Stoffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>