Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

16 January, 2007

Funk Seoul Brother

Saturday night I went out in Hongdae with Bethlyn. We went to this place called the Spot (you should totally read that review. It gives insightful commentary like, "The Spot is a small basement bar that's rectangular in shape.")
I left the red eyes in the pictures to make them more punk rock.

The first band that played was my favorite. I don't know the name, but I would totally buy their album (& by "buy" I mean "download for free," of course). They were all quite short.


Look at this guy's ashy elbows!
(okay, they don't show up well on my monitor either, but I swear they were ashy)

I hate armpits.


This one band only played for like 10 minutes, behind a screen the whole time. It was weird. I thought they were just warming up, but then they left.
Anyhoo, it was super fun. We danced a bit, talked to some people, some guys got in a fight over Beth and Adrienne, and Beth obsessed over it the whole night & the next day, Beth tried to make out with me, and then we slept together (see mom?! I always told you I was gay!). Unfortunately, only in a snuggly, fully-clothed way, not a hot-lesbian-sex way (never mind, mom!).
The morning after.


I was a bit hungover the next morning, but I met up with another friend, we ate Mr. Pizza (Motto: Made for Women) and KrispyKreme- a sure hangover cure, and explored the new Lotte Department store (motto: "Always with You" With a Light Heart) in Miasamgeori. According to Wired, Lotte is supposed to build the tallest building in the world in Seoul by 2012. By 2012, Korea will have the #1, #3, #6, #9, and #14 tallest buildings in the world. My my. Now I guess we just have #74. What a loser town.
Then I came home, where Johan had a lovely dinner waiting for me of stale tortilla chips and salsa (except I don't eat salsa). Awww, isn't he cute?!

1 Comments:

At 17:14, Blogger BucketBoy said...

In my defense I have to say that I asked Morgan if she wanted something for dinner, but she said she wasn't very hungry. Probably because of her hangover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>