Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

23 January, 2007

Pickles Galore


Soldiers from the Light Infantry, unit 546, Pickle Navy

May 12th, 2006
Dear Diary,
I've been in Korea a week now, and it is just so fun! With every meal, they serve you pickles! At restaurants, you get bowls of pickles, and when you have take out food, they give you plastic packages of pickles. They aren't very tasty.

July 29th, 2006
Dear Diary,
Man! So many pickles! Korean people eat them all the time! Pickles and kimchi! HAHA!

August 2nd, 2006
Dear Diary,
Freaking pickles. I'm so sick of them.

December 5th, 2007.
Dear Diary,
The free pickles are building up in the apartment. They just keep coming and coming... The whole guest room is filled with plastic packages of pickles, and we've started keeping them in the office. I was buried in a pickle avalanche yesterday for four hours before Johan came home and dug me out after hearing my cries. I don't know how many more pickles I can take...

January 12th, 2007
Dear Diary,
More pickles. I heard murmers amongst the pickles in the hall closet earlier. The words "revolt" and "overthrow" were definitely used. The pickles are getting restless, and I'm getting scared...

Pickluary 1st, Year 1 PP (Post-Pickle)
WE HAVE TAKEN OVER!!!!! NOW KOREA, NEXT THE WORLLLLLLLDDDD!!!! PICKLE POWER!!!! DEATH TO PICKLE EATERS AND PICKLE HATERS!!!!


Innocent-looking pickles that come with every meal in Korea. NEVER turn your back on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>