Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

08 September, 2007

Dog!


I was showing pictures from my California vacation to my students, and I showed a picture of my dog. "Ooooh, delicious!" said one of the students. We all had a good laugh. Because of course, they do eat dog here sometimes. It's illegal, but the law is absolutely not enforced, and it's very easy to get. I don't think most people eat Boshintang (dog stew) regularly, but I think most people have had it at least once, and some people eat it regularly. I went on a hike with the teachers from my school a few months ago, and afterwards most of the men had boshintang. It's supposed to give you "stamina." I had a bite, just so I could say I've eaten dog. It was diiiiiisgusting. I don't like most meat besides chicken anyhow. People who like it say it tastes like lamb. I just thought it tasted tough and fatty and gross. I was gagging trying to swallow it. Yuck!
In the pot:

About to go in my mouth:

1 Comments:

At 13:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>