Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

19 April, 2007

Teaching is hard.

In my classes this week, we did an art project. The kids (uh, they're high schoolers, but they're still kids to me!) drew menus because we talked about restaurants. It was pretty successful- I had 99% of the kids awake for the whole lesson, which is pretty dang good! Unfortunately, I think after a month and a half, I'm pretty much out of ideas for lessons. And I do the same one for two weeks, so that means that so far I've come up with 3 lessons total.... and I'm seriously all tapped out. Teaching is hard freaking work.
A lot of the boys made blood- and gore-themed menus.



There were some that were just crazily priced

(although this one does offer a reasonable deal on the corn, so you really can't complain!)

There were also many with very jumbled messages, that I can't figure out.

"Two eat don't know one die." The graphic depiction of where the food comes from is nice, too.

Cigarettes for dessert?! I'd rather have "this plus," thank you.


There were lots of "sexy" menus, too.

The sexy water is twice the price, but it's so worth it.

2 Comments:

At 23:55, Blogger Mirabelle said...

Hahaha... jätteroliga teckningar! De verkar hålla en del inom sig de kära koreanerna... Gör det något om jag länkar till artikeln? kram

 
At 11:00, Blogger Mirepoix said...

I'd move to Korea for some sexy water.
Lena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>