Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

19 February, 2007

B-Boyz everywhere!

I haven't posted in awhile, because I wanted to be sure everyone saw the great birthday video Mirabelle made for me.
Anyhow. Since then, Johan & I (& Mirabelle & Carl) went to see "Ballerina Loves A B-Boy" for Valentine's Day. I'm one step closer to become a break dancer...
OnOneHand
It was really fun. Otherwise, I got Johan chocolate, most of which turned out to be pretty gross. He got me nothing. What a sucky boyfriend.

Just kidding! Boys don't buy presents for girls on Valentine's Day in Korea! That's what White Day is for, on March 14. What about single people, you ask? That's what Black Day is for, on April 14- the single freaks get together and eat noodles with black sauce and are sad.
& then, we all went to the Korean Folk Village on Saturday. It's a traditional Korean village, and what do you know- they had B-Boyz there, too!
SwirlyB-BoyFront

We also rode some fabulous traditional Korean rides.
Look,Ma-NoHands!
I don't know why Mirabelle is so excited- it was a Viking Ship ride, and she's a Viking, so she probably rides one every day at home. I guess she was just homesick for Sweden...
ManThisPandaGoesFast
I, on the other hand, had never ridden a Panda before. They go way faster than you'd think. Really scary.

1 Comments:

At 10:59, Blogger BucketBoy said...

The panda picture is the best picture ever! I can't stop laughing honey, you look so funny! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>