Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

28 January, 2007

Happy Birthday to Morgan

We're in Malaysia now. So far, it's not as nice as Thailand. But maybe we've just been doing the wrong activities?? If so, it's probably Johan's fault. Did you know it was my birthday yesterday, and he didn't even get me a present?! So rude! & so far I've paid for this whole trip!
The hotel we're staying at is not very nice. It's allegedly a 4-star hotel, but I think somebody bribed the guy handing out the stars.
Look at this primitive toilet-seat-of-the-future:

It's called the "backwasher," but why you'd want to wash your back while sitting on the toilet I couldn't tell you. They also have a very sketchy buffet breakfast, and an empty pool. Bastards.
We did have very delicious Indian food yesterday for lunch.

That, however, is not it. This was an alter at a Chinese temple with offerings.
There are a lot of churches, mosques, and Chinese temples here. Johan and I were so inspired by their beauty and the faith of the people that he decided to become a Muslim, and I am going to become Chinese.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 13:15, Blogger Mirabelle said...

Happy birthday from me too! I'm gonna write you a birthday song!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>