Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

07 February, 2007

Girl Talk!

Today I went for coffee and a Costco trip with Mirabelle, the newest Swedish girl in Korea (the newest one that I know of... she's been here a month, so odds are that there is somebody newer out there. But if I don't know them, they don't count.) (That should totally be my official motto). Very fun to have some girl time... I try with Johan, but he won't even let me paint his toenails. Nobody sees them! What's the big deal?! He sure likes to gossip, though...
Anyhow. Here's the Happy Birthday video Mirabelle made for me!!! It's the best birthday movie I've ever gotten! & I swear I'm not saying it just because it's the ONLY birthday movie I've ever gotten. It's fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>