Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

15 April, 2007

Woe is Seoul

Yesterday, Johan and I had a big, big day, full of big, big disappointments. We went to Seoul's Best Toilet!!

Well, it was Seoul's best toilet in 2005. I'm not sure it's really kept up the same standards... and if it had, the standards are low. It did have nice marble floors, but they were still grimy and nobody offered to wipe my bottom or spritzed me with any sort of upmarket perfume like I feel should happen in the best of bathrooms. If this is all Seoul's got to offer, I have to say, I'm not that impressed.

After the disappointment of the bathroom, we went to see the cherry blossoms in Yoido Park. Except they were mostly gone. Or we somehow missed them. Or something. There were other nice flowers, but it's cherry blossom time, and that's what I wanted to see. Johan did make a new friend, though.


Then we went to see the 63 building, the tallest building in Seoul (for now... there are plans to big the world's tallest building here very soon! Wooooo!).

We went up to the observation deck, which is only on the 60th floor, which was another major disappointment. I want to be on the top, darn it!

The view was nice and all, but I just kept imagining how much nicer it would have been if we were 3 floors higher. Sigh.

>