Seoul Mates

We've got Seoul, yes we do! We've got Seoul- how 'bout you?! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

11 April, 2007

Johan and I went to Seoul Grand Park on Sunday. It was a little bit rainy, and we had to pay to go into a rose garden with no roses.

It was weird that the map knew exactly where Johan was, and just what he looked like! Hahahaaaaaaaaa.
The Park was nice. We didn't go to the zoo, or the art museum, or the botanical gardens (I think... unless the rose-less park was the botanical gardens, but I don't think so), and we didn't ride on the sky tram, so we need to go back again. We did go to the petting zoo, where we saw llamas and donkies and rabbits and monkies.

Fugly monkies. But cute llamas:

1 Comments:

At 14:39, Blogger Janaki said...

Hi Morgan,
This is Janaki, with the blog about the bumpy hula hoops...sorry to take so long to reply to you, my computer's been in for repairs and I just got it back. My kids are first graders in high school--their English isn't great but they're pretty funny. Looks like you're having an awesome time in Seoul...where do you teach?
--Janaki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

>